Name theme help? =)

Go down

Name theme help? =)

Post by SakiHeart on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:51 am

I've been trying to name the faeries in my story, and I came up with the idea of having a theme for each of the faerie courts Smile So my question is, what're four different name themes you would use for the Winter Court, the Autumn Court, the Summer Court, and the Spring Court? (The Winter and Autumn Courts are unseelie, which means that the faeries in those courts are evil, dangerous, dark, etc. and the Summer and Spring courts are seelie, which means that the faeries in those courts are good, bright, helpful, etc.) You don't have to come up with the names, I just need some theme ideas. Thanks! Very Happy
SakiHeart

View user profile http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9813915

Back to top Go down

Re: Name theme help? =)

Post by GiovannaSkye on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:58 am

Maybe it would be cool to tie in the four elements some way? Like Winter could be water, Autumn earth, Spring air and Summer fire. I thought it might be cool after you said that the whole similarity between Iska and uisce was relevant to the story Very Happy

GiovannaSkye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SakiHeart on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:02 am

GiovannaSkye wrote:Maybe it would be cool to tie in the four elements some way? Like Winter could be water, Autumn earth, Spring air and Summer fire. I thought it might be cool after you said that the whole similarity between Iska and uisce was relevant to the story Very Happy

That's true Very Happy That could definitely work!
SakiHeart

View user profile http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9813915

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down