Baby Names
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What book are you currently reading (or what's the last book you read)?

+2
BaileyBoo1011
SakiHeart
6 posters

Go down

What book are you currently reading (or what's the last book you read)? Empty What book are you currently reading (or what's the last book you read)?

Post by SakiHeart Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:00 pm

I'm currently reading four books ^.^ Yes I'm crazy I know.

• "The Legend Thief" by E.J. Patten (SO GOOD)
  • "Case File 13: Zombie Kid" by J. Scott Savage (I wasn't expecting much since it has "zombie" in the title, but I love it so far! And so far it's not really about zombies either ^.^)
  • "The Tail of Emily Windsnap" by Liz Kessler (I'm re-reading this one for the 5th or 6th time ^.^)
  • "The Fellowship of the Ring" by JRR Tolkien (It's pretty good so far Very Happy)
SakiHeart
SakiHeart

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9813915

Back to top Go down

What book are you currently reading (or what's the last book you read)? Empty Re: What book are you currently reading (or what's the last book you read)?

Post by BaileyBoo1011 Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:24 pm

I am currently reading Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (I might have gotten that title wrong haha) I'm not very far, I just started ;p

What's The Legend Thief about? Smile

BaileyBoo1011

Back to top Go down

What book are you currently reading (or what's the last book you read)? Empty Re: What book are you currently reading (or what's the last book you read)?

Post by SakiHeart Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:26 pm

BaileyBoo1011 wrote:What's The Legend Thief about? Smile

It's the sequel to "Return to Exile" which is essentially about monster hunters of the wicked awesome variety Cool In "Return to Exile" this boy named Sky has to try and stop this really dangerous monster from escaping its prison. Other than that I'm not sure how to explain it. The series is SO AWESOME though, it's my #2 favorite book series EVER second only to Harry Potter Very Happy
SakiHeart
SakiHeart

Back to top Go down

Post by babynamelova Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:45 am

I'm currently reading "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone"
babynamelova
babynamelova

Back to top Go down

Post by BaileyBoo1011 Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:04 am

Maybe I shall check that out Smile
I'm actually reading another book too, on my phone on iBooks, "By The Time You Read This I'll Be Dead" very depressing, but I'm loving it so far

Can't go wrong with a HP ;p

BaileyBoo1011

Back to top Go down

Post by GiovannaSkye Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:10 am

I'm currently reading City of Glass, the third in the Mortal Instruments series, I am in LOVE with this series!!!

GiovannaSkye

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaRobot Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:12 am

I'm rereading the Hitchhiker's Guide at the moment, but I can't remember which book I'm up to. I'm also in the middle of Eldest (I need to reread them to get up the the last one, which I still haven't read yet), but I got a little bored. And I really need to start reading Crime and Punishment, as I have to lead a discussion on it in my novels class...
NinjaRobot
NinjaRobot

http://rantingsoftheninjarobot.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SakiHeart Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:38 pm

NinjaRobot wrote:I'm rereading the Hitchhiker's Guide at the moment, but I can't remember which book I'm up to. I'm also in the middle of Eldest (I need to reread them to get up the the last one, which I still haven't read yet), but I got a little bored. And I really need to start reading Crime and Punishment, as I have to lead a discussion on it in my novels class...

I'm also rereading Eldest (or I was, I stopped reading it for a bit so I could read the others I'm currently reading XD). I never finished Brisingr, but I have all the books now so I'm rereading the first two to finish the series. Eldest has a few long, boring stretches in it. I had to push through it in a few places the first time through. It's an alright book overall, but ya.
SakiHeart
SakiHeart

Back to top Go down

Post by BaileyBoo1011 Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:04 am

I tried so hard to finish Inheritance. I still want to but some of it moves so slow...

BaileyBoo1011

Back to top Go down

Post by xnutmegx56 Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:45 am

I was in the middle of reading the Wake trilogy. It's bad. I don't recommend it at all. I mean, I guess the plot line is okay, but it's literally written like a bad fan fiction. Like actually. Basically every sentence is it's own paragraph and half of them can't even be considered "sentences." They're just fragments. It drove me mad trying to finish the first book.
xnutmegx56
xnutmegx56

http://listography.com/xnutmegx56

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum