Baby Names
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think of this name that's been growing on me?

+4
xnutmegx56
CrazyAboutNames
IHeartKyle11
SakiHeart
8 posters

Go down

Think it's usable?

What do you think of this name that's been growing on me? Vote_lcap50%What do you think of this name that's been growing on me? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]
What do you think of this name that's been growing on me? Vote_lcap42%What do you think of this name that's been growing on me? Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
What do you think of this name that's been growing on me? Vote_lcap8%What do you think of this name that's been growing on me? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 12

What do you think of this name that's been growing on me? Empty What do you think of this name that's been growing on me?

Post by SakiHeart Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:24 am

WDYT of Jettea [JEHT-ee-ǝ]? Smile
SakiHeart
SakiHeart

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9813915

Back to top Go down

What do you think of this name that's been growing on me? Empty Re: What do you think of this name that's been growing on me?

Post by IHeartKyle11 Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:27 am

I voted yes. I think it's for a more daring namer, but I see no reason why it couldn't work.
IHeartKyle11
IHeartKyle11

Back to top Go down

What do you think of this name that's been growing on me? Empty Re: What do you think of this name that's been growing on me?

Post by CrazyAboutNames Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:10 am

I voted yes.. i think its quite pretty

Ps Loving this forum idea
CrazyAboutNames
CrazyAboutNames

Back to top Go down

Post by SakiHeart Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:39 am

CrazyAboutNames wrote:Ps Loving this forum idea

Me too! Very Happy
SakiHeart
SakiHeart

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9813915

Back to top Go down

Post by xnutmegx56 Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:53 am

I voted yes. Even though it's a bit extreme for me, I think it's perfect for you
xnutmegx56
xnutmegx56

http://listography.com/xnutmegx56

Back to top Go down

Post by kaysee712 Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:58 pm

I think as a middle would be best, and then if the child really loved it they could go by their middle name. But it could still totally work as a first also.
kaysee712
kaysee712

Back to top Go down

Post by GiovannaSkye Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:32 am

I like it, it's very pretty Smile

GiovannaSkye

Back to top Go down

Post by TabithaLillian Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:12 pm

I like it, but only as a middle.

TabithaLillian

Back to top Go down

Post by Paraskevi Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:16 pm

I think it's usable but it's not my favorite.
Paraskevi
Paraskevi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum