Baby Names
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Sibsets

4 posters

Go down

Real Sibsets Empty Real Sibsets

Post by babynamelova Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:52 am

What are some of the best (or worst) sibsets you have heard?

Best:
Grace, Henry and Isla
Lillian and Seth
Juliette and Aria
Willow and Harper
Jackson and Elliott
Oliver and Henry

Worst:
Heaven and Nevaeh
Kyson, Tyson and Bryson
Wynter and Summr
babynamelova
babynamelova

Back to top Go down

Real Sibsets Empty Re: Real Sibsets

Post by xnutmegx56 Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:35 am

Best:
Madison (Maddy) and Ty
Paige and Cara
Jonas, Aiden, and Kora
Erica and Michael
Harry and Oliver

I can't think of any of the worst I've ever heard. Some will probably come to me later Smile
xnutmegx56
xnutmegx56

http://listography.com/xnutmegx56

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaRobot Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:10 pm

Hmmm... I don't think I've ever really paid attention to brilliant sibsets. But I will say some that are too matchy, or a bit off, and then some random ones of people I know.

Claire, Dallas & Montana
- They're all sisters. And not half-sisters, either. Claire is the oldest. I think their parents must have fallen in love with the US or something after she was born XD

Aleena & Tahmeena
- They're twins, and I don't like rhyming names for twins.

Heather, Noel & Giles
- Nothing wrong with them, but it is a very dated sibset.

Shannon, Yvonne, Julia & Dayne
- They seem a little mismatched, but they're fine overall. Shannon is unisex, Yvonne is dated feminine, Julia was feminine and on-trend, and Dayne is the only name spelt weirdly.

Tara & Caitlyn
- Both Irish names (for non-Irish people), but one is spelt differently - that was because it looks nice written down. Aren't my parents lucky they gave that name to the daughter who actually writes in cursive? Razz

Mark, Matthew & Martin
- I do not like matching names. And that includes matching initials. Fun fact - on their mum's side, every woman in the family is called Mary, and every man in the family is called Joseph. Awks.

Bradly & Mathew
- Fine names for twins, as they're not matchy. My only issue is that they both appear to be missing a letter!

Nakita & Lilly
- I'm not big on Nakita (especially the spelling), and while I love Lily, I'm not a fan of Lilly. I feel bad criticising my cousin's choice in names XD

Richelle & Britney
- They seem fine out of context (I'm not a fan of Britney, but it's an acceptable name). However, when you realise that their parents' names are Rick and Michelle, and that their surname is the same as mine (starts with B and ends with an -ee sound), they're not great. They'd be fine for any other family, but not this one.

Emily, Olivia & Alicia
- Emily and Olivia would be fine. Emily and Alicia would be fine. But Olivia and Alicia are far too similar for sisters. Alicia is pronounced ə-LISS-ee-uh. That's Olivia with an S instead of a V.
NinjaRobot
NinjaRobot

http://rantingsoftheninjarobot.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xnutmegx56 Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:54 am

Oh I remembered another one that I really like it. It's two girls, Charla and Jenna. And my cousins' names are Cameron and Mateo (their father is mexican).

One that I'm not so fond of is a set of twins girls, Michaela and Cohlmia. I think Cohlmia is pretty and different, but they're SO very mismatched.
xnutmegx56
xnutmegx56

http://listography.com/xnutmegx56

Back to top Go down

Post by GiovannaSkye Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:30 am

Jade and Luke
Andrea, Leon, Jasmine, Noah and Ruby(RIP)
Elijah and Rhiannon
Alannagh, Danny, Gráinne (Gran-ya) and Eibhlínn (Ev-leen)
Shay (b) and Finn
Maeve, John and Ailsa

I can't think think of any bad sibsets, people around here aren't too adventurous name-wise xD

GiovannaSkye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down