Baby Names
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A brother for (huge fictional sibset)

3 posters

Go down

A brother for (huge fictional sibset) Empty A brother for (huge fictional sibset)

Post by FireflysLove Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:43 pm

So I have this problem of creating gigantisaur fictional sibsets. A few years ago, I made this one, and I still use the characters daily, but I'm not sure one of the names fits.

Here's the set as it currently stands:
Parents Rose Elizabeth Stewart-Bennett Morgan and William Tannon Morgan.
(All children have the last name Stewart-Bennett Morgan. It's a royal bloodline issue, here.)
Elspeth Rose
Cole Adrian
Alessandra Gemma
Isabel Louisa and Matteo Linden
Rowan William
Felicity Lark Ellen and Gwendolyn Lilah

All the middle names, and some of the first names, are family names. Their grandparents are Kellyn Rose S-B and James Adrian Oliver Bennett, and Elizabeth Alexandra "Isa" and Linden William Morgan. Other family names include Sage, Larkin, Jonathan, Raiden, Nathaniel, Fletcher, and Bretton. (And if you're wondering about why Felicity has two middle names, it's because the "kel" element shows up in each generation of the Stewart family. Rose's brother is named Kelton, her mother is Kellyn, and her great aunt was Saekel.) (Also, Rose's cousin is named Larka, whose father is Larkin.)

And now for who I'm trying to rename. Cole. We have Elsie, Alessa, Belle, Mattes, Ro, Lissie, Gwen, and Cole. It just doesn't fit. I would just name him Jonathan and call it done, except I'm used to messing around with the origin of names for this (Elspeth and Isabel from Elizabeth, and Alessandra from Alexandra.) Plus the elder Jonathan is still around, and I just don't want to go there.

Other names I've considered are Oliver (doesn't fit well in the world as a first name), Alastair (too close to Alessandra), Graham (Cole just ISN'T a Graham).

Any ideas?

Oh, and he's a blonde and grey-eyed, and usually not any older than 9. Oft times I'll not use the whole sibset, and only Elsie, Alessa, and the character formerly known as Cole, if that helps any.
FireflysLove
FireflysLove

Back to top Go down

A brother for (huge fictional sibset) Empty Re: A brother for (huge fictional sibset)

Post by GiovannaSkye Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:46 am

Gresham, Beckett, Cedric, Dominic, Henry, Karl, Pierce, Robert, Theo Smile

GiovannaSkye

Back to top Go down

A brother for (huge fictional sibset) Empty Re: A brother for (huge fictional sibset)

Post by xnutmegx56 Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:04 am

Henry, Theo, Lucian nn Lou, Raiden, Christophe, Seamus, Alaric, Gavin Smile
xnutmegx56
xnutmegx56

http://listography.com/xnutmegx56

Back to top Go down

Post by xnutmegx56 Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:05 am

Henry, Theo, Lucian nn Lou, Raiden, Christophe, Seamus, Alaric, Gavin Smile
xnutmegx56
xnutmegx56

http://listography.com/xnutmegx56

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down